How to Donate from UK
PHGM operates a domiciliary account with Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, which receives donations in British pounds.
Please contact PHGM office on +234 812 312 8777 for account and protocol details.
Very Important Notes:
* If convenient, please inform C-PHGM about your donation by e-mail (Admin@praiseofhisglory.ca) for proper account crosscheck and follow up.
Other Important Notes:
- It is important to please inform C-PHGM by e-mail (Admin@praiseofhisglory.ca) whenever donations are made through GCF or FGC for proper follow-up and account crosscheck. Alternatively, please send SMSto 403-402-8272 or call 587-323-PHGM (7446)
- Donations made through GCF attract 9.5 % for credit cards and 7% for all other donations to cater for their services, which include costs such as legal, accounting, bookkeeping, and other general administration
- Donations made in the US the FGCattract additional 5% for credit cards and 3% for all other donations.
- Canadian cheques can also be made in favour C-PHGM and mailed directly to C-PHGM. Please note, however, that donations sent directly to C-PHGM cannot be receipted for tax purpose as the ministry does not yet have charity registration by Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
- PHGM operates as an authorized Agent in Africa for C-PHGM, GCF and FGC
- GCF is a team of skilled administrative and accounting personnel dedicated to using their talents and expertise to enable people to follow God’s calling to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ. GCF is a registered Canadian charity with Canada Revenue Agency (#85992 8483 RR0001).
- FGCwas founded by GCF to provide their US agents with the same service that they give their Canadian agents and is a registered 501(c)(3) charity.
- GCF and FGC workexclusively with Christian ministries and projects in a dynamic cooperative relationship. Ministries and projects engage in outreach activities and provide on-site personnel while GCF provides essential administrative and accounting expertise to enable them to do their ministry. It is a team effort working towards a common goal: the advancement of the Christian faith, education, and the relief of poverty.