How to Donate from USA
In order to receive tax receipts in the US, donations should be made through our authorized ministry partner, Friends of the Great Commission Foundation (FGC).
Option 1 – Online Donation:
Designation: Select Praise of His Glory Ministry International (PHGMi) and follow the instructions for donating.
Option 2 – Donation with Cheque:
Make checks payable to Friends of the Great Commission (FGC) ensuring #140 – Praise of His Glory Ministry International (PHGMi) is clearly written in Note/Memo on the cheque(s).
Mail the Cheque(s) to:
Friends of the Great Commission
PO Box 6305,
Colorado Springs, CO 80934
Option 3 – Pre-Authorized Donation:
Visit https://friendsgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Donation-Form-Feb-2019-FGC.pdf download and fill the pre-authorized donation form.
Missionary or Project Designation: Type or Write: Praise of His Glory Ministry International (PHGMi)
*Please attach a VOID blank cheque to the form and mail to the above address
Very Important Notes:
* If convenient, please inform PHGMi about your donation by e-mail (Admin@praiseofhisglory.ca) for proper account crosscheck and follow up.
Other Important Notes:
- It is important to please inform PHGMi by e-mail (Admin@praiseofhisglory.ca) whenever donations are made through GCF or FGC for proper follow-up and account crosscheck. Alternatively, please send SMS to 403-402-8272 or call 587-323-PHGM (7446)
- Donations made through GCF attract 9.5 % for credit cards and 7% for all other donations to cater for their services, which include costs such as legal, accounting, bookkeeping, and other general administration
- Donations made in the US the FGCattract additional 5% for credit cards and 3% for all other donations.
- Canadian cheques can also be made in favour PHGMi and mailed directly to PHGMi. Please note, however, that donations sent directly to PHGMi cannot be receipted for tax purpose as the ministry does not yet have charity registration by Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
- PHGM operates as an authorized Agent in Africa for PHGMi, GCF and FGC
- GCF is a team of skilled administrative and accounting personnel dedicated to using their talents and expertise to enable people to follow God’s calling to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ. GCF is a registered Canadian charity with Canada Revenue Agency (#85992 8483 RR0001).
- FGC was founded by GCF to provide their US agents with the same service that they give their Canadian agents and is a registered 501(c)(3) charity.
- GCF and FGC work exclusively with Christian ministries and projects in a dynamic cooperative relationship. Ministries and projects engage in outreach activities and provide on-site personnel while GCF provides essential administrative and accounting expertise to enable them to do their ministry. It is a team effort working towards a common goal: the advancement of the Christian faith, education, and the relief of poverty.